woensdag 12 augustus 2026

Maria brief

 

Hallo love,

i have told you my admiration for you about your Rusland come off and your start in the usa.

Your drive to competatiging and your mind setting to go in.

So nice.

I think you are a little dominant, but is good.

I like that, but too much is no good.

From my part, i do not know you, but, because of my background( i am tennis teacher, physiotherapist, psychotherapist ), i think you are a very lovely lady.

I live in holland and my succes is very different.

My succes is in the head,( in the mind), positive, healthy, happy with all the things.

We have 5 children and 11 grandchildren.

Besides we have a small hotel on Bali ( indonesie), so my happyness is very different.

If you like to visit our hotel on bali, i give you the link here.


https://www.booking.com/hotel/id/suma.nl.html?aid=311093&label=suma-J6Bb%2A0mz1keh30PYiutTJwSM161702584501%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap%3Aneg%3Afi%3Atiaud-2382347442848%3Akwd-300938384555%3Alp9103532%3Ali%3Adem%3Adm%3Appccp%3DUmFuZG9tSVYkc2RlIyh9YbC4OlOULAnvOyNIrZY2zYk&sid=ed22b1bcaa9cc3691a5c379cb9fbe31a&dist=0&room1=A%2CA&sb_price_type=total&type=total&


if you are there ( please let me know) then you can ask Budi Arta ( my compagnon) asking for me.

I try to be there too then.

I am Bob Dammann and my wife is called Marianne.


You have conquered the world of tennis together with your father and the team behind you.

I know that you have to coop wirh a lot of dissapointnesses ( loose a lor if matches and your “dope” periode. But so strong with your come back, that most pkayers cannot do that.


Because a am retired i can traffel a lot.

I was in New Sealand for 3 months, for our daughter lives there on the south island.

She has a kiwi husband and 2 girl and we lived there. Of course we made a lot of trips there, so we enjoyed it very much.

New Sealand is very nice, we have been there 8x.


For now, my first letter. If you like it , we can write eachother often, but i think you have a lot of other things and people to speak.


So it is my pleasure to speak to you.

And look at my hotel link to see.

It is a small hotel, but every body who visited Sumahotel wants to stay longer.

I hope you like it.


i sent you my love.

Bob


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten